January 29, 2011

FaizalAzwin : M U A ' s

ENGAGEMENT



Date : 10.10.2009
Make-Up : Kak Awin (Mazuien's Make Up Artistry)

Found kak awin thru er blog while I was blog-hopping and turns out shes actually my friends big sis, nama ktorg pun dah hampir sama and she offered me such a cheap price

NIKAH

As I was already comfortable with kak Awin & syg pun suka kak Awin punya make-up, thus I appointed her as my official make-up artist for my major wedding events (despite the fact the bridal package I took had 3x makeup already, hehe)




I had requested kak Awin for
silvery-natural make for my nikah
Date : 1.10.10 (Morning)
Make-Up : Kak Awin (MMA)

PERSALINAN BAJU

had 4 different wardrobe change after nikah ceremony was over, 
damn mengantuk but cleverly covered by make-up

this make-up was by Aunty Rokiah (bridal),
so the deal was I took 1x make-up for salin2 baju
& the other 2x make-up went to my mum
& my lil sis wna for the reception :)

Date : 1.10.10 (Afternoon)
Make-Up : Aunty Rokiah (Surya Indah Bridal)

MALAM BERINAI

See how much make-up I had to live with on just one day? ouhh

muka aku dalamgambar seterusnya
ni pun nampak mcm dh x larat, haha
Date : 1.10.10 (Night)
Make-Up : Kak Awin (MMA)

KL RECEPTION

this time mintak kak Awin buat natural
 & match dengan baju, hehe, xreti pun nak mintak apa


Date : 2.10.2010
Make-Up : Kak Awin (MMA)

SABAH (BAJAU) RECEPTION

found our make-up artist thru our cousin's friend. Fara Lyna currently works with m-a-c so she is a professional make-up artistmasa ni harga dah x boleh nak berkira sgt becoz of time constraint but I loved every ringgit spent on it (for a first time gamble run, we didn't even have time to do a trial make-up session)


Date : 30.10.10
Make-Up : Fara Lyna (m-a-c)

OUTDOOR PHOTOSHOOT (KL)

Found Lenny also thru blog-hopping,
 she gave me a real good price for photoshoot make-up
and I loved her portfolio thus wallah,
got my last wedding make-up artist :)

Date : 28.11.2010
Make-Up : Lenny Emelda

No comments: