countdown tak berkesudahan aku ni kan? heheh..well, its like that, at least we have something to look forward to everytime ;)
reason of this entry? of coz becoz:-
reason of this entry? of coz becoz:-
ada banyak lagu that relates to ldr or ldm (long distance marriage) but i love this one the most!!..jom nyanyi..(lyric tambahan by aween, hehs)
Do you hear me (dgr tak yang?),
Do you hear me (dgr tak yang?),
I’m talking to you
Across the water .... across the deep blue ocean (south china sea)
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying (to be strong without you by my side)
Boy I hear you in my dreams (all the time)
I feel your whisper across the sea (thru my handphone)
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard (sangat betul)
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been (thankful my life journey lead me to you)
Lucky to be coming home again (my home is with you syg)
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
They don’t know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this (6 years?, hehe)
Every time we say goodbye (which i hate so much)
I wish we had one more kiss (and hugs)
I’ll wait for you I promise you, I will
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend (& soulmate)
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we’re in love in every way (gaduh/happy/sad)
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed (stayed strongly in love with each other)
Lucky to be coming home someday
click here for a better version :)
And so I’m sailing through the sea (in the airplane)
To an island where we’ll meet
You’ll hear the music fill the air (karaoke kot)
I’ll put a flower in your hair (syg letak kat rambut aku, hehe)
though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you’re all I see
As the world keeps spinning round (no matter what happens around us)
You hold me right here right now (we will always be together)
im very much LUCKY to have u as
my husband Mohd Faizal ku ;)
p/s: teringat time majlis semua dah habis (2nd october), we finally had time to take a deep breath & realize how blessed we were to have such smooth wedding events. lepas first time solat jemaah as husband & wife, tak tahan air mata mengalir rasa syukur (ok aku nangis teresak2 kot, hehe, mcm kna kawin paksa pulak kan)..
p/p/s: video clip jason mraz tu dah nak sama dgn my ticker kat atas, hehe

2 comments:
Awin. ni pun lagu fav akak gak sbb dolu-dolu kan LDR juga..hahaha...dolulah..
hehehe, best kan kak wan? sungguh meaningful ;)
ada lagi satu lagu yang sgt best (lagu LDR jugak) cuba akak dengar lagu 'Pari Pari di Bawah Angin' by Meet Uncle Hussein, link:
http://malayapark.com/wp/lirik-lagu-pari-pari-di-bawah-angin-by-meet-uncle-hussain/
heeee..tq akak for reading ;)
Post a Comment