February 22, 2010

Malam yang Malang :(

yet again...another event that has happened a month ago...

this entry is about my accident..remember? the stupid accident that made me cry the whole nite, take an MC off work the next day & cause my friends to worry about me & my baby as I had realized I was an over-exaggerator :0

hehehe..thanx korg for asking how I was..hehehe..tak tercedera langsung pon, just not enuf sleep made me ram into a concrete dustbin..a'ah..see, told u it was a stupid accident..and becoz of that I almost canceled my participation to the Endau road trip we had planned since last year..thank goodness I had Maj to keep me in reality & thank God i have my uncle who is the best mechanic ever!! :) tq Che Tuah..heheheheh..

CHRONICLES OF HOW I HURT MY BABY & 
 HOW THE DOCTOR MADE HER FEEL BETTER 
 
  
 i did this (T_T)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  my uncle at work..guna 2 biji hairdryer je ok!!
 
  
awan my bro cuba menjadi rajin dgn meng'haridryer kan my car :)

 
babyku togel

pemasangan semula muka baby
 
Che Tuah buat porch rumah cam bengkel dah..hebat gila!!!!

my baby still has her scars..can't help but feel a great 
big lump of guilt in my heart for being so reckless :(

ok..THE END..heheh

3 comments:

joey said...

I'm considering to buy a car, but I still can't decide what model.

Lagipun, aku sangat malas yer pegi kelas memandu.Last hari tu, aku baru dapat selesakan diri..

Time to buckle up ..harap-harap dapat beli keta baru ngan dpt cari rumah baru tahun ni....

P/S motif tiada kaitan dengan entri..ahaha

zephyred said...

hahahaha..okla ada kna mengena la its still about a car & driving..hahaha..looking for a new hse? area sama ke tak? cheh, if tak duduk stiawangsa lagi cmne aku nk tumpang keta baru ko plak? hahah

joey said...

memang nak area situ2 la jugak..

tapi sekarang takde lagi yang vacant...

i nak one full flat yang kosong..

rimas ramai sangat orang kat umah